Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hands Can Do Incredible Things - Hands-Only CPR



Myra at the Hawaii VAOJ office recently sent me a link to a web page entitled "Learn Sarver Heart Center's Continuous Chest Compression CPR." I was reminded about the link after my uncle was rushed to the emergency room last night because of heart problems (he is fine now and expected to leave the hospital tomorrow). Today I saw the above commercial on TV. Hands can do incredible things whether it be communicate important messages or save someone's life. After spending some time in America, I realize more than ever how important it is that we all look out for each other. Health care in the U.S. is messed up to say the least. Power to the People. Let's retake our health and live a joyous life.

Link to Learn Sarver Heart Center's Continuous Chest Compression CPR:
http://medicine.arizona.edu/spotlight/learn-sarver-heart-centers-continuous-chest-compression-cpr

No comments: